Friday, March 6, 2009

Thank you Luvey!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank my husband for being so wonderful. I don't often appreciate how great of a guy I have. Yesterday Scott came home with a gift bag full of sweet treats. I of course thought it was a gift from someone else that he was bringing home to me...but to my surprise, it was a gift from Luvey himself. The bag had a tag on it that said, " Happy Wife Appreciation Day 2009!". It went on to list a bunch of things he thanked me for : Making Lunches, Making Dinners, Changing Poopy Diapers, Cleaning Toilets...you get the point. Anyhow it was a list of a bunch of things that I just do and don't normally think anyone cares about...I kinda thought they were all taken for granted. Well that card made me burst into tears and I could not see through my clouded eyes to look at my present :-) After I regained my composure, I opened the bag to find some energy jelly bellys and also some YUMMY chocolate covered caramel corn.
So today I wanted to make a post to Thank you Luvey for everything!! I LOVE YOU!
~Melissa

1 comment:

mydogteaser said...

That's so sweet! He needs to give Chris some tips. Way to go, Scott!