Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Heart Craigslist

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE a good deal. I am always looking for a bargain. Lately I have learned to LOVE craigslist, it is sorta like e-bay minus the bidding. I have gotten some great items in the past such as: shoes for Micah's ever growing feet, snow suit for the wee little man, clothes for wee man tate, etc. Today I got the best deal so far...a Kelty Child Carrier for $35. Our friends have one that they had let us use to take a walk through the woods with Micah and he loved the ride so we have been trying to find one at a good deal since new they are over $150. Turns out the person who sold us ours was a doctor in Appleton and has adopted 2 boys. His boys are from the exotic town of Sheboygan...which happens to be where I grew up and where most of my family still lives...Small World!! I will try to post some pics soon of Micah in his new "ride". Melissa

4 comments:

JourneyToNumberThree said...

great deal! way to go ( :

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

Great Deal...I love to shop Craigslist or rummage sales!! Yes...it is a VERY small world. Always seems we know someone somehow:)

Karen H.
Hilbert, WI

meg said...

:) wahoo...i heart craigslist, too! :)

ps...congrats on adoption journey take 3!

Gina said...

Didn't realize you were from Sheboygan. Is Scott, too? I am from New Holstein and Steve grew up in School Hill (near Cleveland/Kiel). You don't have the infamous "Sheboygan hair" though, Melissa! (Ha!)

Gina