Friday, August 21, 2009

Can you help???

We are trying to raise enough money to purchase 6 mattresses for the care center before we travel in November/December. They currently have only 1 twin size mattress and 5 cribs for all the kiddos to share. Being that they average around 25 kids, you can see where this would not be enough space. It will cost about $80 per mattress and we are trying to raise enough to buy 6. We will take the $ with us when we go and will personally go and purchase the mattresses and post pictures here so you can all see how much you helped. All donations are tax deductible and our agency would send you a receipt for taxes. Please post me a comment with your email address if you are able to help and I will send you further information. If you are not able to give a monetary donation, please help us by praying we are able to meet our goal. Thank you!! Have a Great weekend!! Melissa

2 comments:

Kimberley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angel said...

Hey Melissa,

I don't think I have your email address. I think I will make your headscarves a little smaller than my head. They should then fit...it not, send them back and I will remake them to fit exactly to her head once you get her and can get a measurement. An 8 year old is a tricky head size in general because they could be adult size by then, but you just never know. Have a great day!