Thursday, October 15, 2009

Potty Story

Micah has been spending a lot of time with his little friend Emily ( of Em-ma-nee,if you ask Micah). Anyhow, she is older and is potty trained. He has seen her using the big potty and has become obsessed with talking about pottys and "poop". Today I had to use the potty and he said that he wanted to poop and brought me his potty chair. He had already pooped for the morning, but I thought why not let him sit there :) Well, my little man actually went pee-pee on the potty!! I know that it was just a fluke...but it was still too cute not to tell! I will post some updated pictures soon, although probably not on the potty!! Melissa

1 comment:

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

Yay Micha...u are becoming such a big boy!!! He may just have to potty train my kiddos:)