Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Luck without a leprechaun


We have had a very busy week. Monday was Delson's first day of pre-school. He did pretty well, but the true test was Tuesday since that was his first day without me there and his first ride on the bus. He did cry for a bit on the bus, but then had a pretty good day. Today he had a Great day at school and came home excited to show me the contents of his backpack which included a pencil and stickers for St Patricks Day.
The kids and I made a leprechaun trap this weekend and put it out last night, but we had no luck catching one. We did get some gold coins and stickers...oh well, better luck next year :)
We have been enjoying this nice weather and LOVE playing outside. I really will post pictures soon...as soon as my laptop is fixed :) Enjoy - Melissa

2 comments:

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

Cute post!! Love and miss you!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE keeping up with your special family -- SO glad that everyone is settling in. KNOW Delson will blossom as he learns more English and with the benefit of Head Start. Sitota Sara is such a SWEET little girl, everyone is charmed by her!! Micah radiates joy with his happy smile. You are BOTH DOING A GREAT JOB WITH YOUR CHILDREN!!! Jenny relayed your kind words about my friend -- Thank You, (Grandma) Fran