Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HAPPY Thanksgiving

Tomorrow we will celebrate Thanksgiving and boy do we have a LOT to be thankful for. This year has brought about so many changes in our lives. We went from being a family of 3 to a family of 5. We brought home our little guy from Haiti, which was a miracle in itself. I have been blessed with the opportunity to be a stay at home mom. We have certainly had challenges, but through it all the blessings have been overwhelming. I am so thankful for my supportive and loving Husband, my 3 great kiddos, my family who has for the most part been supportive and so generous throughout everything. I am also thankful for the 3 women in my life whom I have NEVER met, but have given me the greatest gifts I could ever ask for...these women gave so much for me to be able to call myself a mom and I could not thank them enough.
This Thanksgiving I pray that you all are as Blessed as I have been and continue to be. -Melissa

No comments: