Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kiddo's best friend!

I must admit that I was very concerned about how Pepe' would react to not being the "baby" anymore when we brought Micah home. Well....worry no more, they are Best Friends! It did take Micah a little while to get used to Pepe', but now all he wants to do is play with him. He finds Pepe's toys and wants me to throw them to him all the time. He also LOVES to feed Pepe' cheerios and goldfish crackers. Micah thinks it is so funny when Pepe' licks his fingers to get to the cheerio. It is so wonderful to see how much they love each other...Best Friends!!

2 comments:

my life, my loves! said...

That is great! I am worried how Toby will be when Luca gets home. Hopefully it will be just as great. :) Very cute pics!!

John and Gail said...

Oh Melissa....That is just way too cute. He is so very precious....Every picture of him he just shines !!!!