Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Very Happy Mothers Day

Today was my First Mothers Day as a Mommy and what a great day it was. My boys (Scott and Micah) gave me some beautiful flowers and cards that were perfect for this special day. We enjoyed breakfast together as a family. Then we had Micah's baby dedication at church, which made this day the most special of all. It is still surreal that we are parents to such a wonderful little blessing...GOD IS SO GOOD! Today I could not help but think of Micah's mommy in Ethiopia and praying that all is well with her. I hope that she is at peace with her decision and knows in her heart that all is well with Micah and how much we love him. I can not thank her enough.
We were also able to spend time with our families that had come to celebrate Micah's dedication. It was great seeing everyone and spending time with family.
Micah and I walked down to the park in the afternoon with our neighbor friends after all our family had left. It is so much fun to watch him learn and grow everyday, he is always trying new things. Today he was going down slides with me and Miss Sarah and Evan, he LOVED it.
It was a Great Mothers Day and I am so thankful for all my blessings. I will post some pictures of the fun filled day this week!! Melissa