Thursday, November 12, 2009

Meet Our Princess!!!(revised 11/16/2009)

Today we got a upsetting call from our agency. It appears that Sitota did NOT pass court last week as they had thought. They got word today that they are still waiting on something from MOWA and we have now been issued a new court date of December 10th. This means we will not be traveling for an Embassy date of December 17th and it is very likely that we will not get to travel until mid-January to bring her home. We are still processing all of our thoughts, but needless to say we are frustrated, confused, disappointed, sad, scared....yet we are also HOPEFUL!!! Pray for things to go well on the 10th!!! Melissa

5 comments:

Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly and Bob said...

She reminds me of my baby girl (age 3.5)

Good luck to Sitota and her new parents.

Bob

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

Yay....Congrats to all 3 of you!!! I'll play barbies with her anyday....she is soooo pretty...awww, makes me melt just knowing she is ocming home to you!!!! God is Wonderful!!!

Sierra said...

Sitota is a beautiful girl. We spent lots of time with her last week in ET. She is like a little helper and big sister there. I know she helped take care and give love to my little Fikru. She has a beautiful light about her. She is one lucky girl and you are one lucky family. I have lots more picture if you want any. :-)

Leslie said...

I'm really sorry about this news. I pray that she is successfully through the next court date and you are able to bring her home soon. Hang in there.