Monday, February 8, 2010

Going Private

We got an email from our placing agency for Jean Delson today that was Very disturbing. Someone, we do not know, had apparently read our blog and misinterpreted several things and is trying to cause problems. Fortunately, there was a lot of mis-truth in her email and other things mentioned were already handled by our agency and cleared with USCIS before Jean Delson was issued his humanitarian visa. So that is the short version of why this is private, if you know of someone who would like permission to view this blog, please leave me a comment or shoot me an email! Thanks all - Melissa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering about the request I had received for the blog.

I just don't understand people! I hope everything works out OK as you are a great family for Delson!!!

Love you all!

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

Melissa,
My sister Barb has been following your blog and would like to continue too. Her email address is pbnjs@charter.net

Thansk Much,
Karen

Unknown said...

Thanks for "friending" me -- I was SOOO disappointed when I was't able to check your blog. KNOW that everyday will be brighter with your GREAT family!! Glad Sitota liked the white scarf -- hope she liked the green one too.
Fran Greene (John's Mom)

Kimberly and Bob said...

Thanks for inviting us in.

It is scary how word travels around the world so fast from our blogs. Makes me rethink mine.