Thursday, November 13, 2008

Caring Co-workers


I work with some wonderful people, sneaky but wonderful. This afternoon I was in a meeting when my boss came and said that she needed me in the other pod right away. She said it with kind of an stern tone and a million thoughts rushed through my mind...had I taught one of the new guys something I shouldn't have, was I caught browsing the Internet, did I forget to punch out for lunch...all these thoughts and keep in mind this is only about a 20 foot walk! I got into the other pod and there stood about 7 of my co-workers with a pile of presents for "M". Needless to say I was a crying mess when I left the pod. I can not imagine what I will be like when I get to hold my son in my arms for the first time. I am already head over heels in love with him and we have never even met. Well, thank you to everyone for the thoughtful gifts. I will really miss working with such wonderful people when I retire in a few short weeks!~Melissa

No comments: