Sunday, November 16, 2008

Shower (and I don't mean snow!)


Yesterday I was blessed to be able to spend the afternoon with my mom and some Great friends. They had thrown a baby shower for us and we all had a wonderful time. My neighbor (and FRIEND) Sarah planned some games and we had tons of food. We also got a lot of very thoughtful gifts that I know will come in very handy. We are so very blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. My mother in law was not able to make it, but did buy the cake. It was the most wonderful cake ever(see picture above) and brought a tear to some peoples eyes. It had the American Flag and an Ethiopian flag and then had a banner that read: However one becomes a Mother is a miracle of God! The cake was made my Tamara's in Oshkosh and I HIGHLY recommend contacting her if you ever have a cake need. She is amazing!! Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with us...4 more days till court! Below are some more pictures from my wonderful day! ~Melissa

























1 comment:

Holly Scheuren said...

What a neat cake! It looks like a great shower.