Friday, September 18, 2009

"She is very sweet...."

We got the most wonderful new pictures of Sitota last night from a family that just got back from picking up their new little bundle of joy. She also said the following about her time with Sitota:
"She is very sweet. I was blowing bubbles with the kids and holding the wand so they could blow. So it was really hard to get them to take turns and she was helping me by pointing out who was next and was telling me their name and then telling the others to wait. She's very happy and wanted to show me her High School Musical shirt. I would point to a child and try to remember their name and she would giggle and tell me the right name. I'm glad you're close to being filed for court. She will be very excited to come home."
I can not wait to go and bring our little girl home!!!!!! Melissa

3 comments:

Emily said...

AMAZING!

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

God Bless you Melissa!! I'm sooo happy for you....can't wait to meet her in person someday. See you tomorrow:)

Love, Karen

Joshua Grover-David Patterson said...

It's very cool that other parents were able to (knowingly/purposefully) interact with her and bring back news about her. Can't wait to hear more as you journey on!
Hugs,
Kara