Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Still Waiting...

Wanted to update everyone on where we are with Sitota's adoption. We have all our paperwork in Ethiopia and have been filed for court. This is GREAT news!! The bad news is that the courts have decided to remain closed until October 13th. This means that we will not hear anything about when our court hearing will be until after the 13th. The court dates are expected to be about 4-8 weeks out when they do start issuing them. That would have us traveling in December or early January to bring home our Princess! Please pray for a speeding and successful court date!!! Melissa

2 comments:

George said...

I'm so sorry to hear about court opening later than expected...praying they will process things quickly once they do open!

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

I'm praying for you girlfriend!! Hang in there and if you need to talk call me. I don't call u cause I know your busy w/ Micha. We will all get thru this together:)If it wasn't going to rain I would ask you and Micha to come to Door County w/ us tomorrow. I'm going w/ my sister and a friend. They would love to meet you two...

Love you,
Karen