Friday, January 16, 2009

1 Month Home!!

Well, today has been one month since we landed home with Micah...and what a month it has been! It is amazing how much he is learning everyday (and how much we are learning!). He has lots of cute little quirks that we just sit and laugh at. His newest thing is that he likes to wear one of my headbands while I am trying to comb out his hair and put his lotion on! FUNNY!!! I guess he needs more daddy time :-) . Scott went back to work this week, so Micah and I were on out own. Things went really well. Today was a rough day for Micah because he is teething and was kind of miserable this morning. We were just thankful that I was here with him to comfort him, instead of him being in daycare and feeling so badly.
We can not wait for what the next months and years will bring!!! ~Melissa

No comments: