Monday, January 12, 2009

4 Generations!

Today was another Fun day! First of all it was Scott's first day back to work...not sure how much Fun that is?!?!? My parents came up today and brought along my Grams. This was her first time meeting Micah and we had a blast. We went out for lunch and did a little shopping (what can I say, the kid LOVES to shop!). Then we came back to the house and visited for awhile and took a 4 generation picture. It was great to have them here. Micah had a blast...he was laughing so hard at his Grandpa! Really likes when you play "stinky feet" with him :-). My mom also brought along 3 home cooked meals for us to eat through out the week...YUMMY. I love having my moms home cooking.
Then to make the perfect end to the day, Scott came home from work with a gift from Julie(one of our friends and Scott's co-worker). Anyhow, she did not only have a super cute outfit for Micah, but also some AWESOME spa items for me...Can not wait to put those to use!
Here are some pics for all to enjoy! ~Melissa

4 generations...and Pepe'(darn dog!) :-)


Micah having a good laugh with his Grandpa!

No comments: