Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HI-HO, HI-HO, It's off to work I go.....

Ok, so I went back to work today....just to visit though! Micah and I went to visit my former co-workers. It was great to see everyone again and catch up. Micah was very vocal and of course does not have an inside voice, you can imagine how well that works at a business where everyone is on the phone :-). After we were done there, we went over to my best buddy Ann's house to have a play date with the twins (Lily and Lanie). The girls and Micah were so cute together. He of course helped himself to a lot of their snacks and they spent a lot of their time trying to get his sippy cup...apparently it tasted a lot better than theirs even though they had the same thing! We had tons of Fun...thanks to everyone for visiting with us! Melissa

Ladies Man! (Lanie, Micah and Lily)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute babies!!!! Did you adopt all of those cuties? LOL