Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Hi Everybody, Micah here. Happy 2010 to you all. I know it's going to be a great year...my big sister will be coming home in only 2 more days (along with my Mommy and Daddy, who, you know, I miss a lot ;-) !

Today my friends joined the YMCA so we went and climbed in the play area (I was a little too small, but lots of kids were willing to help me). Then, we went and played on the REALLY big soccer field; only a couple of kids were out there so we were able to run around like crazy. Before supper, we all played Playdoh and then I had one of my favorites for dinner - lasagna, mmmm. Kris was quite impressed with how well I can say that word. As you can see, I love eating all by myself.

I was tired tonight but I wanted a picture of me in my big boy room!

Lots of love and catch you all later,

Micah



2 comments:

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

Hey Micha,
So happy to see you doing so well while mom and dad are gone. You are doing a great job!!! So a good little man you are. Hope you taking care of all your ELK. LOL. Take care buddy...Love ya,

Karen & Brad

Unknown said...

Boy we miss you little one, soon mom and dad will be home with your big sister. grandma