Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Little Taste of Home and Noodles


Hi Everybody, Micah here. Yesterday was such a busy day! My Grandma and Bubba came from Sheboygan and took me out for lunch and shopping after my nap; I had a great time, and couldn't stop talking about them. I really missed them, because last night was the first night I didn't sleep through the night - too busy rehashing the day's events! Last night I gobbled up my meal of spaghetti and meatballs...as you can see, I can do it all by myself. Had a bath and then I didn't even want to finish watching Elmo (!!!), just wanted to sleep.

I'm still doing great, but I can't wait until they all get home, because I really miss my Mommy, Daddy and big sister. Sunday is almost here!

Lots of love on this last day of 2009 and catch you later,

Micah

No comments: