Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas from Micah

Hi Everyone - Micah here. As all of you probably know, my Mommy and Daddy are on their way to Ethiopia to get my big sister Sitota! I am very excited, and, of course, I miss them very much. I will be updating you all later today, but for now I'm in Sheboygan at my friends' Grandma and Grandpa's house. We decided to all come yesterday for Christmas and sleep over. Mommy and Daddy would be SO proud of me; I went to bed at 8 o'clock last night and woke up at 7 this morning -- I'm such a big boy, hehe!

Lots of love and catch you all later!

Micah

P.S. Lucky for Mommy and Daddy, they were already in Detroit and it was not their plane that had the little "incident" yesterday.

1 comment:

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

Too cute:) Praying for all of you and you are on my mind NONSTOP!!!


God Bless
Love ya,
Karen