Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bouncing off the Walls


Hi Everybody, Micah here. Day 2 away from Mommy and Daddy and doing great! Got back from my trip to Sheboygan, and I was so tired that I quickly wrote this information down so Kris could post it tonight.

I had a nice time meeting my friends' family. Because of all of the rain, we couldn't go for the horse-drawn sleigh ride, but we did go jump in a bouncy castle. I might have cried when I first saw it, but, needless to say, I overcame my fear and would still be jumping if they would have let me! After, we got to feed the pygmy goats, pot-bellied pigs and the llama (they would grab my ice cream cones filled with food right out of my gloves...whole!).

I hope all of you had a great Christmas. Lots of love and catch you all tomorrow,

Micah

2 comments:

Kimberly and Bob said...

It was a joy to meet Sitota when we traveled to Ethiopia. Good luck to you as you pick up your greatest Christmas present.

Good luck.

Melissa said...

Love it, we miss you guys, and are happy to see that everyone is having fun! Scott, Melissa, and Sitota! (aka - Mommy, Daddy, and Sister [Sit])