Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa Land!

All Micah has talked about lately is Santa. I had been planning on bringing him by my parents today to go to Santa Land, where I used to visit Santa when I was little! In anticipation of the Big visit, Micah drew him a picture and was practicing his smiles and what he would say to Santa. He had me write down what he wanted from Santa : Pizza, Pans and Glue ( for crafts, not eating or sniffing or whatever those naughty kids do with it!!!).
So today we headed down, letter in one hand and camera in the other. He liked looking at Santa's Elk (aka reindeer), the worker elf's, and loved talking with Bruce the Spruce the talking Christmas tree. We stood in line for about 35 minutes and then it was finally Micah's turn....he got one look at Santa and started screaming, crying and clinging to me yelling "ALL DONE!". When Santa would ask him a question he would answer in between crying...managed to get a picture of me on Santa's lap and Micah on my lap saying "Cheese" in between crys :) When he was asked if he liked seeing Santa he said..."YEAH!". That says it all!! Enjoy these pictures of pre-Santa sighting! Melissa

No comments: